Amanda is an E-Discovery Paralegal with Kilpatrick Townsend’s LitSmart® E-Discovery Team. She assists the firm’s attorneys and clients with a variety of e-discovery-related tasks, including discovery-related pleadings, deposition preparation, subpoena responses, and preservation compliance. In addition, Amanda assists with the management of notices of dispute and arbitrations for telecommunications clients.
Previously, Amanda worked as a contract paralegal and QC reviewer for an e-discovery vendor in Charlotte, North Carolina. In addition, Amanda was a Legal Assistant at a law firm based in Charlotte where she facilitated discovery and trial preparations, coordinated client communications, court filings and case management, and conducted extensive record keeping.
While attending law school, Amanda studied abroad at Vilnius University Law School in Vilnius, Lithuania during the summer of 2014. She was also a semi-finalist in the East Coast Finals Of The IP LawMeet Moot Court Competition and the Susie Marshall Sharp Moot Court Competition.
Publications, Articles & Presentations
- "Kilpatrick Townsend Named Top Law Firm Innovator at 6th Annual Relativity Innovation Awards," KT LitSmart Blog, October 2019
Professional & Community Activities
- Latin American Coalition, Naturalization Workshop, Volunteer (2014)
- Tealdrops, Inc., Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Charlotte School of Law, J.D., Merit Scholarship (2014)
- University of Florida, B.S., Public Relations, Minors in Organizational Leadership for Nonprofits and Women’s Studies (2006)