As a Senior Analyst with Kilpatrick Townsend's LitSmart® E-Discovery Team, Andrew works directly with e-discovery professionals including project managers, attorneys, and clients in all phases of the EDRM life cycle. His areas of expertise include data collection, manipulation, preparation, processing, loading, production, and quality control. Andrew is a certified expert in Relativity, the industry-leading e-discovery platform used in-house by Kilpatrick Townsend, having passed the rigorous exam to become a Relativity Certified Administrator. In addition to Relativity, Andrew has extensive experience with Concordance, Opticon, LAW PreDiscovery, IPro, Ringtail, and West Case Notebook. Further, Andrew is an expert in a leading data collection tool, Harvester, having achieved the legal of Harvester Certified Specialist. Andrew regularly assists with developing strategies for the firm’s most complicated and technically challenging data processing jobs.
Prior to joining the firm, Andrew worked as a Digital/E-Discovery Supervisor for an international law firm where his duties included managing all digital processing and e-discovery requests. Previously, Andrew was a Data Analyst at an e-discovery vendor in San Francisco, California where he processed client data for EDD projects and assisted software engineers with preparation for artificial intelligence automated document review.
Publications, Speeches & Presentations
- "LitSmart Insights into Training Programs Profiled by Relativity," KTLitSmart Blog, March 2018
Professional & Community Activities
- Asian E-Discovery Networking Group, Member
- Harvester Certified Specialist
- LAW PreDiscovery User Group, Member
- LAW PreDiscovery Certification
- Relativity Certified Administrator
- Ving Tsun Sito (Non-Profit) Vice President (2010 – 2014)
- City College of San Francisco, General Education